Become a Contributor!
We at Napchill Blog welcome your all the type of contributions like drafts, feedback, and praise. Fill up the form and we will get back to you. If you want to publish your content then please take a look at our guidelines and please make sure your draft will follow all the guidelines and writing styles.
What we want
The blog or article must have 800+ words. The content should be bold, engaging, informative, and must provide some value to the readers.
The content must be related to Entertainment, Tech, biography, lifestyle, business, real estate, health, etc. We accept each and every type of blog, it’s a general blog site.
Guest Post Guidelines –
You can e-mail us at our e-mail address we prefer a rough draft or google document.
- Focus Keyword
- Meta title and description
- Article heading -H1 and sub-heading -H2
- Anchor tag.
- Brief introduction
- Image ( pixel ) (Resize and Compress Image)
- Alt attribution
- no errors and grammar mistakes.
- Image Sources and references.
- Do Proper SEO of your post
- Formatting Should be Good (we receive lots of articles, so we can’t make formating so do yourself)
- After publishing content please share on your social media pages/ profile
What we do for Posting
- Editors reserve the right to reject contributions at their discretion.
- Editors reserve the right to edit, adapt, update, and republish contributions at their discretion, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- Calls-to-action to Napchill content may be added to published submissions.
- In rare cases, contributed posts may be removed from the blog.
- Submissions must meet the Napchill blogging team’s quality standards in order to get published.
- Guest contributors may not republish their published contribution to the Napchill
- Website Blog in its entirety anywhere else, including to your own blog, LinkedIn, Medium, or Unitymix.com afterward.
- Napchill reserves the right to include calls-to-action to Napchill content, including but not limited to email newsletters, ebooks, and other downloadable content.
- After publishing the content we will send you the published link of your submissions via E-mail else if you are registered user then you can see via the login.
- Please don’t send us press releases or sales pitches, product promotions.
- Do not promote any product or service in your guest blog post.
- Don’t include too many external links in the article. Only legit links.
- The content should not be published anywhere else before Napchill Updates Blog.
- No plagiarism. Content should not be copied from anywhere. It may get you banned from future submission on our site. You can check plagiarism in your article from a copyright checker tool
- NO GRAMMATICAL mistakes will be accepted. Please use Grammarly to fix the errors.
DO YOU PAY FOR GUEST POSTS?
Guest blogging for Napchill is not a paying gig. What you get is the opportunity to write for an up-and-coming blog, add to your writing portfolio, and expose your work to a growing audience.
- Contact: hello[at]napchill[dot]com or use our form to submit your article(s)https://www.napchill.com/write-a-story/